Good People. Good Business

Dear Friends,

We all have our "go-to" people.  The ones we trust.  The ones we try and send everyone we know to because they did such a good job or they exceeded our expectations.  They performed their job in such a way that made them stand out and we want to use them again and again. Maybe it's your carpet cleaner, your tile contractor, your painter, your gardener, your insurance agent, your vet; whoever it is they have earned your business again and again.

I would love to give those people even more business. 

That is where you come in.

You are people that I trust and if there is someone that you recommend I would love to hear who they are and what they do. If there is someone or a business that has impressed you with their services please email or text me who they are and I would love to add them to my Vendor Referral List. I will gladly contact them and ask them for their permission to list them on my blog. You may even be a business owner yourself and would love to be listed on my trusted Vendor Referral List. Please send me your business name and contact info and I'd be more than happy to add you as well.
For other trusted referrals please see the link below.


Thank You and Have A Blessed Day!

I've really enjoyed reaching out to you today.  Even if it's just through email. If any of your friends or family express an interest in buying or selling a home, it would be an honor to work with them. Just give me a call and I'll be happy to follow up.

Welcome Home.

Comments

Popular Posts