LOVE AT FIRST HOME


926 Sassel Avenue
Concord, CA 


This adorable house is now the first home purchased for this sweet young couple.  I was able to help them purchase this home BELOW LIST PRICE and I couldn't be more thrilled to serve them through this process.  

This home has been well cared for and it is now time for a new family to begin to make new memories and make it a part of their family's story.  Can't wait to close on this in the next week or so and see what they do with it.  Congratulations!!!

The market is softening a little as we begin to head into the end of the year.  But it is not too late to still buy, sell or invest.  This is California after all and we have a housing shortage.  It's simple supply and demand economics.

I desire to serve my clients to the very best of my abilities with dedication, integrity and personal attention looking out for their best interests at every angle.  I know that choosing an agent to represent you in what is likely the largest purchase you will make can feel overwhelming, but please know that I see my job as a true honor and privilege that you entrust me with and I do not take that for granted.

Please call me for more information on the the current market and trends.



Comments

Popular Posts