Welcome Home.

Allow me to introduce myself.     I am Casey Moutier, your neighbor and local real estate consultant.  My hearts desire is to help families have a place to call home.  A home is much more than walls and a roof with some bedrooms and a kitchen. 

In our day in age it is getting harder and harder to connect as a family with all of the distractions around vying for our attention.  Trust me, I know this first hand as we have two teenagers and an almost teenager that we are doing our best to teach and mold into adulthood.  That’s why it has become even more important for the home to be a place to come together with our most loved ones to reconnect at the end of the day, a place to rest, a place to build a legacy and a foundation for our character and our faith in the blessings and trials of life. 

My entire business developed out of our family’s desire to build a more secure foundation for our family. With the help of my confident and faithful husband, we are making our dreams into a reality.  My heart’s desire is live simply, work hard and love and serve my family, and those that are near and in the community.  At the end of the day, I’m a wife, a mom, a bargain shopper, a business owner and a home body with a heart desire is to serve my clients with upmost integrity, unrelenting dedication and personal attention to every detail. 

My hope is this blog will serve as a way for me to connect with you and your families.  In fact, home and family is important to me that for every transaction I close I will donate $250 toward Safe Families (safefamilies.org). 

Give me a call and I’d love to talk with you and answer any questions you may have.

Bless You Home,


Casey

Comments

Popular Posts